Health Certificates

Traveling with your pet is not always easy. It is important to consult with your veterinarian regarding your travel plans. While some in state travels require a domestic health certificate, traveling to Hawaii and countries outside the U.S., require an international health certificate. Not sure where to start? Call us for more information at (702) 304-8387 For more information on traveling with your pet, we recommend AVMA’s (American Veterinarian Medical Association) link: